Light Rye and Sour Cream Bread with Walnuts
100g sour cream
100g plain yogurt
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
300g strong flour
110g rye flour
2 tsp rice flour
2 tbsp buckwheat flour
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp dry yeast
25 ~ 30g finely crushed walnuts
- Put the flours in a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugar, yeast and salt.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice and yogurt, then gradually add enough warmish water to make a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5 mins then put it back into the bowl.
- Cover the dough with let it rise in a warm place for about an hour.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “Light Rye and Sour Cream Bread with Walnuts,” an entry on koala's munchies
- June 8, 2009 / 1:48 pm